Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I think This is the Last for The Week






Ok. So for those of you that I havn't told, I had heart surgery on May 18th. I had started going in to heart failure in March and when I went to clinic in April they informed me that due to the test results I now qualified for the paracore study. So to make a long story short I had Heart surgery and am now the proud owner of a heart net. It's hardto explain what it looks like other than to say it's along the same idea as the netting around a pork rost that hold s it together. I didn't take pics in the hospital cause I'm sure you all can imagine just how I looked hooked upto machine's and Iv's you have all seen it before. I did how ever have a guardian angel come to visit durring my recovery, her name you ask, well It is my best friend Tara. We took her for a drive on her last day in to the mountains and stoped in Huntsville Utah. You may ask why Huntsville, well there is a Huntville, Ontario Canada so it ment somthing to her and I.

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Oh my goodness girl! Sorry I haven't been keeping better track of you! Life is crazy! I am still babysitting Mykl. We are expecting to have a new grandson here in a couple of weeks and Jacob is doing amazing on his mission. I hope you are healing well and the surgery will help you live a long and healthy life. Are they still thinking you need a transplant? Are you back on the list? Email me and let me know what is going on in Utah.
Love you,
Lesa

Nicole said...

Anna, it has been WAY too long since we've talked, I cannot believe you had surgery and I didn't know about it. I hope you are recovering quickly...I miss you!