Friday, September 25, 2009

The most intresting kids ever!!!




I know I am a little biased cause I'm the mom, but I think that I have the most interesting Children ever! Avery laid back and chill( just like his daddy) and Zack a little uptight and adventurous( OK so not so much like mom). I had some friends over for lunch last Saturday and Zack ran through our house holding his Private parts yelling " Brothers gonna kick me in the nuts!!!" Can I just say oh my heck!!! My face turned red and Jessica and Brittany laughed, thank goodness, what a day, never mind that, "What a Kid". Avery earned his Bear badge at scouts and Zack is using an empty yogurt box as a pillow! Avery is learning how to draw, and Zack wants to jump off the shed roof in moon shoes! Avery is learning the joys and frustrations of doing research papers and Zack is amazing his teachers and other children's parents with his medical knowledge and understanding on how machines work and save lives. See I told you I had the most interesting children ever!!! I love them so much, and are so very glad that they chose Doug and I as there parents. They are a joy and a wounder all the time.

No comments: