Saturday, August 22, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ball Game!













Take me out to the ball game - ( 5 boy's I need my head examined)
Take me out to the Field - (no way)

Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks- (popcorn and hot dogs and drinks $60.00)

I don't care if we ever come back-(not any time soon)

For it's root root root for the home team

If they don't win it's a shame- (they lost and it really was a bad game)

for it's 1, 2, 3 strikes your out at the old

Ballgame!!!












OK so I thought I was brave. My work gave us free tickets to the local Ogden Raptor's baseball game. I thought well it will pass one of Avery's scout requirements off and We will see some really good minor league baseball. Well I was disappointed, the game sucked and the boys wanted to leave early cause they were board. I had been thinking that some thing like that could be an annual thing, but oh my.

No comments: