Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Vampiers in Nebraska?

OK so this past weekend I drove from here to Kansas City MO. We were going through Nebraska very early Friday morning when I saw this run down cute little old church, and of course I was thrilled to see it. I love old things and history is just up my ally. Needless to say I was the only one impressed by it, so no picture got taken and I felt a little bummed. NOT for long. As we were driving back Sunday night I saw the same church right at sundown. Man I was thrilled. I happened to be driving , so I pulled over and took the pictures I wanted. This is all done with my digital camera, I have not altered the pictures in anyway. I used the natural lighting set on the camera with a flash cause it was starting to get dark. This is the results I got. Brad one of the men I was traveling with asked when the Vampires were going to come out. Freaky a little. I think this could be used on a cover of a movie case or book art. I think it's way cool!!!

No comments: